2012 North Alabama ISSA Chapter Goals
- Provide the Information Security community with quality programs at Chapter meetings and at other ISSA sponsored events throughout the year.
- Conduct the Fourth Annual Cyber Security Summit to provide educational and networking opportunities for Information Security and other IT professionals.
- Increase membership in the Chapter by 25% by the end of the year
- Increase vendor involvement in the Chapter through a partnership program benefiting both sides on a mutually accepted basis.
- Recruit members to serve on the Board of Directors in an effort to have at least "2-deep" leadership in every non-elected position.
- Conduct New Member Luncheons
- Provide a North Alabama Chapter ISSA Scholarship for students studying Information Security or a related topic.